Blades Vs Ipswich

scottf

The injuries seem to be the telling factor in your demise at the moment, since Ward and Tracy have been out you have struggled, now Kilgallon may be out aswell.

It must be worrying times if your honest, you need to be signing higher calibre players on loan than Cresswell.

Boro got St Ledger on loan, there paying Preston 4 million for him in January, thats the sort of signings what get you out of this league really.

did killa have to go off early for them or summat? not that impressed they signed cresswell, surely they needed a pacey striker to make up for losing ward, no pace by sounds of it up front now

Boro still have parachute payments.. and a long with the 3 relegated teams are still considerably better off financially then the rest of the Championship..

Was such a bad performance tonight though! Shocking!

Steve pal, you had parachute payments, money from West Ham, money from Beattie, Naughton etc etc.

You have bought one player for 3 million who didn't even get in your side on Saturday i don't know about tonight.

Uniteds thinking behind transfers and fees almost makes me laugh to be honest m8.

Even you must admit you should have got a few more players than you have.

Bunn and Tracey are on loan for start.

Steve pal, you had parachute payments, money from West Ham, money from Beattie, Naughton etc etc.

You have bought one player for 3 million who didn't even get in your side on Saturday i don't know about tonight.

Uniteds thinking behind transfers and fees almost makes me laugh to be honest m8.

To be fair to Blackwell that's why I think he's doing a good job, it looks like McCabe has told him to cut costs, and to be in the play-off position given all the new players is quite impressive.

To be fair to Blackwell that's why I think he's doing a good job, it looks like McCabe has told him to cut costs, and to be in the play-off position given all the new players is quite impressive.

Overall yes, but the results in the last two games must be worrying if your wanting to make a go of the top 3 or 4.

Newcastle i think will run away with it in the end, West Brom are being there usual selves really, they will end up losing about 9 or ten games but will still be there or thereabouts.

Yeah but we were awful under Robson, **** football under Blackwell albeit getting results, until now..

The injuries seem to be the telling factor in your demise at the moment, since Ward and Tracy have been out you have struggled, now Kilgallon may be out aswell.

It must be worrying times if your honest, you need to be signing higher calibre players on loan than Cresswell.

Boro got St Ledger on loan, there paying Preston 4 million for him in January, thats the sort of signings what get you out of this league really.

I agree, but I have never thought we would get automatically promoted with this squad... I think it'll be playoffs again or a new manager come August.

Archived