Need venue with stage for private hire

sheffdweller

Hi!

I am looking for a (hopefully city centre) venue to hire for a private party (not a commercial event), on Saturday 6th Feb. 2010. I have found that some venues, understandably, are unwilling to rent out their best space on a Saturday evening as they lose customers / income. However, I am looking for a venue with the following facilities:

Bar (numbers will be 50 - 100 so i estimate bar spend to be £1k - £1.5k at least)

Would like to handle catering or allow outside catering

Stage - central or at one end of room or moveable!

Atmosphere - I don't have a big budget for decoration so a massive room wouldn't go down very well - a cute atmospheric little venue / room would be great.

PA system to play music from Laptop and CDs.

All help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

There's a place just outside of the city centre but I can't think of the name of it now? Erm it's just down from the big roundabout near were you go up to the childrens/uni. I'm sure it begins with P but can'r say for sure. Not sure if anyone will know where I mean. I have been to a couple of birthdays here, it's kind of like a WMC, got a stage at one end, bar at the other and seating down the sides, arrrggghh what's it called?

There's a place just outside of the city centre but I can't think of the name of it now? Erm it's just down from the big roundabout near were you go up to the childrens/uni. I'm sure it begins with P but can'r say for sure. Not sure if anyone will know where I mean. I have been to a couple of birthdays here, it's kind of like a WMC, got a stage at one end, bar at the other and seating down the sides, arrrggghh what's it called?

Do you mean the Philadelphia WMC? only WMC i know and also been to near the roundabout.

Archived