Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Agent Orange

3 days to go before the Halloween party of the year kicks off. There is still time to get tickets for this shindig. Please give me a shout if you want to come.

I have finally sorted my costume. You will all be glad to hear that my ugly mug won't be on display.

Music request. I want some Kings of Leon and Vampire Weekend, ta.

All I can say is that if you haven't already got a costume then you best your skates on. All the best stuff will have gone by Friday, given that it's Halloween on the Saturday.

So, come on, who else is coming along?

Fret ye not!

I got my costume today - courtesy of good old Poundland (it never lets me down!)

I will be gracing the occasion as the Spider Bride!!!

Fret ye not!

I got my costume today - courtesy of good old Poundland (it never lets me down!)

I will be gracing the occasion as the Spider Bride!!!

Will you be eating your husband and depositing egg sacks all over the place?:hihi:

If anyone is intending to come down and pay on the door then please let me know. We need to get a rough figure so that we can get enough people behind the bar to keep you watered.
Sorry to tell you that I haven't managed to sell any tickets for you.

With all the people on SF that live in and around Woodseats, there might have been some interest, but not so far. Got the poster up and everything

:(

Archived