Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Agent Orange

Fret ye not!

I got my costume today - courtesy of good old Poundland (it never lets me down!)

I will be gracing the occasion as the Spider Bride!!!

Oh no! we might be matching, I was going as Queen of the Spiders!! Now usually queen would out rank all other spider types - but brides have different rules I believe....

Oh no! we might be matching, I was going as Queen of the Spiders!! Now usually queen would out rank all other spider types - but brides have different rules I believe....

Oooh, dear, that doesn't bode well! We'll have to fight it out at the event - anybody know where we can hire a mud pit, nice and cheap??? :hihi:

Oooh, dear, that doesn't bode well! We'll have to fight it out at the event - anybody know where we can hire a mud pit, nice and cheap??? :hihi:

lol! Just make sure I take Sophie's corset off first, or I would be in trouble.

erm - I mean the one I am wearing and borrowing from her, not the one she is wearing... :help:

There appears to be a higher number of women coming to this than men. Any blokes out there want to come and equal the numbers whilst appreciating the vast numbers of women in fancy dress.

Still, only a few days to go... if you want to come along then please let me know. Furthermore, you're more than welcome to bring along friends too.

AO.

Hey AO! I'm just trying to find people to go with, but may be arriving a bit later on. Is that ok?

I don't have a costume, but I will be sure to get the black eyeliner out. :twisted:

Ghostrider, I know you said nothing "niche" but whack on some Slayer and I'll make it worth your while ;)

Hey AO! I'm just trying to find people to go with, but may be arriving a bit later on. Is that ok?

I don't have a costume, but I will be sure to get the black eyeliner out. :twisted:

Ghostrider, I know you said nothing "niche" but whack on some Slayer and I'll make it worth your while ;)

Yeah, whether you come down on your own or as a group, later is fine. I must warn you, to make it worthwhile and get value for money, it's probably best not to leave it any later than 9.

I shall see you down there. Let me know if you manage to get any mates to come with you so I know what numbers to expect on the night.

Are you going to start a Mosh??

Archived