Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Agent Orange

Just wanna say have a fantastic night tonight folks!

Im sure mr Ghostrider will put on a excellent nights entertainment............... Also if someone takes some Shaving foam and a Razor there could be a sponsered shave for Martin (Agent Orange) which should add a few extra quid to his cause, maybe even more so without the Shaving foam ;)

Just wanna say have a fantastic night tonight folks!

Im sure mr Ghostrider will put on a excellent nights entertainment............... Also if someone takes some Shaving foam and a Razor there could be a sponsered shave for Martin (Agent Orange) which should add a few extra quid to his cause, maybe even more so without the Shaving foam ;)

Thanks for that Bruno - and I will take my hair clippers, just in case :hihi:

Yup, it's finally here. I am getting giddy, although a little nervous about meeting loads of people I've never met before.

There are still tickets available so if anyone wants to come along tonight, please feel free to pop by. Tickets can be purchased on the door and you will be more than welcome to join in the fun.

AO.

Archived