Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Agent Orange

I'll be the one with a bread bag full of glue!:hihi::hihi:

Good luck with it, you got many going?

huh? is it yet another joke I don't get??

Foxy - I'll be the one with the spider out fit... oh wait - that could be about 6 of us at last count!! ho hum :P

I should have sourced a moomin costume really shouldn't I!!

About 45-50 confirmed. Hope to get more trickling through later.

my possible plus 1 is a definite now!

am trying to do comp[lex flexi time calculations to work out how early I can get off today to make sure I can have a leisurely get ready and make sure I can paint my nails as well as icing the cakes!!

my possible plus 1 is a definite now!

am trying to do comp[lex flexi time calculations to work out how early I can get off today to make sure I can have a leisurely get ready and make sure I can paint my nails as well as icing the cakes!!

Mega!

Oh, and ignore Bruno's attempts to try and get you all shaving my head/body hair. It's not going to happen :suspect:

Mega!

Oh, and ignore Bruno's attempts to try and get you all shaving my head/body hair. It's not going to happen :suspect:

Well it's not happening at the start of the night anyway, we wouldn't want anyone to be late and miss it :D

I'm well excited and I'm trying to figure out how to get the mountain of decorations from my living room to the venue this afternoon!:hihi:

Just wanna say have a fantastic night tonight folks!

Im sure mr Ghostrider will put on a excellent nights entertainment............... Also if someone takes some Shaving foam and a Razor there could be a sponsered shave for Martin (Agent Orange) which should add a few extra quid to his cause, maybe even more so without the Shaving foam ;)

I hope he plays some Steps/Kylie/madonna/s club7 songs or I want my money back:P

Maybe Agent Orange should do a sponsored shave hairs down below, i shall bring the chainsaw for that :hihi::hihi:

I wont be in fancy dress, havent got anything sorted in time.

I hope he plays some Steps/Kylie/madonna/s club7 songs or I want my money back:P

Maybe Agent Orange should do a sponsored shave hairs down below, i shall bring the chainsaw for that :hihi::hihi:

I wont be in fancy dress, havent got anything sorted in time.

Shall I bring my new gay hat so you can go as a gay?:hihi:

Archived