Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Agent Orange

Just got back as well. What a great night out, and some scary outfits to be seen. Met the legend that is pattricia, at last, and other new people, too.

Never mind your back, pattrica, I think I'll need a double hip and knee transplant after attempting to woolly bully like it was 1964 :hihi:

Well done to AO, mojo1 and their band of helpers and Ghostrider for the sounds. And the bar staff at the club. In fact, EVERYONE involved! xxx

Ruby, youve not eaten your cousins cake have you ?:suspect:

WOW WOW ANDWOW!!!

What an amazing night!!!

Thank you all for coming and making it so fantastic, I'm quite tearful at the though of just how amazing you all looked and how much cash we raised!!

You're all fantastic and I love the lot of you, thanks!:love::love:

Oh dear I cant even type properly... Im going to bed!!!!!!!

I met, Sophie, Rubydazzler, Dozy (I feel honoured!) and erm ... foxth something (Sorry,...) and loads of other people but I had 1 too many drinks.. and im going to regret this in the morning :D

I kept giving Martin and the others money though 50p pumkins ahhh chuff it have £2 from me :loopy: haha :D

Oh dear I cant even type properly... Im going to bed!!!!!!!

I met, Sophie, Rubydazzler, Dozy (I feel honoured!) and erm ... foxth something (Sorry,...) and loads of other people but I had 1 too many drinks.. and im going to regret this in the morning :D

I kept giving Martin and the others money though 50p pumkins ahhh chuff it have £2 from me :loopy: haha :D

Have a good nights sleep gina. Im just loosening me bra, as I had to pull em up for t'forum meet didnt I ?:(

Archived