Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Agent Orange

Have a good nights sleep gina. Im just loosening me bra, as I had to pull em up for t'forum meet didnt I ?:(

Where was you? Who was you? lol... I am sooo drunk, I can barely see the laptop and I cannot recall you being there then again there was loadsaaa people around me and I was like Hi im Gina2007 :hihi:

Oh dear, I might remember what I did/said tomorrow.. The drinks seriously shoot upwards onceyour ready for leaving.. I didnt feel drunk until I collected my £2 pumpkin and dropped it :| And got in the taxi and felt peed as a troooooper! :D

Haha... Im sorry, we didnt see each other.. I was just sat with OH and then had that one drink that knocked me sideways and well I started rambling to everyone :D

Good on yer gina. Nice to get typsy now and then aint it ? Good do though wasnt it ? Im off now, so goodnight to you all, and thanks AO, for a wonderful do.:)

I'm back my lovely people and having my first Beer of the evening.

Thanks to AO for organising an awesome night, Mojo1 for doing the stuff, and our very own Ghostrider for some excellent tunage.

Put my name down for next year.

:D:D:D:D:D

To say until Weds night I was unsure on if to go or not, im glad I did even though I made a right idiot of myself... Im never drinkin again... Taxi driver got the HUGEEEEE face on with me cause I was rambling to him.. But yeaahh, after taxis, the tickets, the money I kept giving AO and Sophie etccc we've only spent £20 :| Great night,.. and ive got to go otherwise ill make myself look an even more of an idiotttt! :D Nighty night people :) xxxxxxxx

To say until Weds night I was unsure on if to go or not, im glad I did even though I made a right idiot of myself... Im never drinkin again... Taxi driver got the HUGEEEEE face on with me cause I was rambling to him.. But yeaahh, after taxis, the tickets, the money I kept giving AO and Sophie etccc we've only spent £20 :| Great night,.. and ive got to go otherwise ill make myself look an even more of an idiotttt! :D Nighty night people :) xxxxxxxx

Night gina, sorry we didnt meet.:) Maybe next year, yah ?:) (Wonder if the bash is still going on ?):huh:

Just in this minute... I have done a drunken count of the monies taken tonight and guess what........? I would like to thank you all big time cos you helped me and Team Bean raise £493.94. That is more than I could ever have imagined. I will do a recount when I am a little more sober, but great stuff!!!!

Anyway, finances aside... I would like to thank everyone that helped made tonight happen. You all did an amazing job and made the night what it was - absolutely great! Also, I would like to thank each and everyone of you that made the effort to come along tonight. Again, without you this would have not been possible.

A mega big thanks to Ghostrider for the tunes. You did us proud!

Apart from the usual suspects, I enjoyed meeting all those who I have never met before from this here humble forum. I think, without wanting to discriminate, I met Millhouses (who stole my saber) and who is now my partner in crime (not that she is aware :evil:), Pattricia, Shaznay, Gina, whitewitch, epiphany and anyone else (apologies the beer is clouding my thought process).

Anyways... before I get too emotional. THANK YOU!

I am off to get some kip. Night all!

Archived