Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Agent Orange

That was fantabuloso!! Wish I'd been organised enough to get there a bit earlier - next year I'll make my bloody costume first and then start on decorations. :hihi:

Great to meet people who were just names before, and everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves.

I now have a confession to make - I didn't pay for my ticket. :blush: I was so busy enjoying myself, I just forgot - but I will pay via the Team Bean website - promise.

Just in this minute... I have done a drunken count of the monies taken tonight and guess what........? I would like to thank you all big time cos you helped me and Team Bean raise £493.94. That is more than I could ever have imagined. I will do a recount when I am a little more sober, but great stuff!!!!

Anyway, finances aside... I would like to thank everyone that helped made tonight happen. You all did an amazing job and made the night what it was - absolutely great! Also, I would like to thank each and everyone of you that made the effort to come along tonight. Again, without you this would have not been possible.

A mega big thanks to Ghostrider for the tunes. You did us proud!

Apart from the usual suspects, I enjoyed meeting all those who I have never met before from this here humble forum. I think, without wanting to discriminate, I met Pattricia, Shaznay, Millhouses (who stole my saber), gina, epiphany and anyone else (apologies the beer is clouding my thought process).

Anyways... before I get too emotional. THANK YOU!

I am off to get some kip. Night all!

Night, night, my hero :love::love::love:

Well, I have just got home and unloaded my gear.....

Have to say, its been a bloody fantastic night and I cant wait for the next one.

A decent amount of money was raised for the meningitus trust as well - never a bad thing.

I have met a load of great people tonight (Millhouses, will you marry me :D)

Just one question - does anyone remember the song I dedicted to Slimsid :hihi:

Well, I have just got home and unloaded my gear.....

Have to say, its been a bloody fantastic night and I cant wait for the next one.

A decent amount of money was raised for the meningitus trust as well - never a bad thing.

I have met a load of great people tonight (Millhouses, will you marry me :D)

Just one question - does anyone remember the song I dedicted to Slimsid :hihi:

Of course! It was

:hihi:

Well after spending most of the short time I was there safely in my shell :help:, I was still able to make a complete tit's ear (??) of myself on the dance floor, so thankyou DJ Ghostrider for the excellent and varied tunage. I was also amazed at the ungodly amount of gossamer the beautiful mojo1 was able to produce for decorative purposes. AO, it was an honour to meet thee. Overall, I had a really nice, if not slightly overwhelming time meeting several faces from here, although Dozy I don't think we met...??

Archived