Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Agent Orange

Oh, apologies if I didn't get to chat to everyone. I was thinly spread throughout the night, what with blagging and what not :D

Anyhow, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. I seem to get the impression that you all were having a good time :)

Time to start planning the next fundraising do me thinks... perhaps Christmas Chaos?

Christmas party. Do you think we could get something arranged in time? Erm, I think people will want to avoid me and my charity shenanigans for a while :suspect:

No chance this near to Chrimbo.

Won't be able tp get a venue or anything and most people will be skint now.

No chance this near to Chrimbo.

Won't be able tp get a venue or anything and most people will be skint now.

True. I was discussing the whole party thing with Sophie a few days ago and we thought it would be a great idea to have a themed party in the midst of June. I think that combined with another Halloween event next year would go down well.

As long as people keep enjoying themselves and keep wanting more then I am prepared to arrange more events. Oh, and if it helps me reach my mammoth target of £100,000 then great :thumbsup:

well, i think im in the land of the living now....so much for my 'im not drinking' rubbish! (those who know me, knew that was never going to happen at £1.60 a glass of wine! :help:)

thank you so much to you all for coming and for bringing your friends with you. whilst i agree we do all deserve a pat on the back for the organising (modestys not my strong point! ;))- we couldnt have had a party if you lovely people hadnt come. if would have been a rather dull (actually, probably not at those prices!) but certainly small affair between the behind scenes folks.

im so pleased to hear that all those who have posted had a great time, i know i did. its been a long time since ive been to any forum events so it was great to see some familiar faces and also to put some faces to some familiar names on here- gina and pattricia it was lovely to meet you both and gina...i hope i didnt bully your fella too much! :hihi:

thank you all again for being so generous in you support of martin's mission for the meningitis trust and im sure we are all awaiting the sober count with baited breath. :)

x

ps. ive already received notification of the first of the photos from last night being posted on facebook, uh oooh. :help:

Archived