Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Agent Orange

Oh dear, what was I rambling on about last night? :|

Well, AO it was a really good night - and yes I got abit drunk :D

Sorry for rambling crap to everyone.. I am sorry!!!

And, yaay we're not on ANY photos :hihi:

Yet :evil: I haven't looked at mine or even uploaded them yet :suspect:

How's your pumpkin? :D

OOh, ive also just got back. It were smashing. Not a bit clickish. Sophie was there in her bodice popping outfit and I met Ruby, mojo,SpiderPete(I dont think he knew me) Foxy( I bowed) and Dozy didnt I ? EEh, my backs gonna give me some stick in the morning cos Ive danced all night havent I ? Well done AO.:thumbsup:

Oh I did, was great meeting you :)

Yet :evil: I haven't looked at mine or even uploaded them yet :suspect:

How's your pumpkin? :D

It was looking at me last night; See Facebook :D

I have vague recollection of collecting my pumpkin and asking someone to take the candle out - when it wasnt a proper candle :hihi: But I still have the candle thingy, did you want those back?

Please dont upload yours - if we're on any we'll be sat down!!!!!

I dont have a hangover though even though I got quite drunk :D

I had a great time, Thanks to AO for organising it all and all his helpers for making it a great night :)

Loved the cheap booze, feeling a bit rough today though :(

some great costumes, I forgot who won, perhaps someone can tell me :roll:

looking forward to next years, I WILL definately get a costume :D

by the way someone nicked my devils horns didnt they WW :hihi:

Well after spending most of the short time I was there safely in my shell :help:, I was still able to make a complete tit's ear (??) of myself on the dance floor, so thankyou DJ Ghostrider for the excellent and varied tunage. I was also amazed at the ungodly amount of gossamer the beautiful mojo1 was able to produce for decorative purposes. AO, it was an honour to meet thee. Overall, I had a really nice, if not slightly overwhelming time meeting several faces from here, although Dozy I don't think we met...??

We did, chuck, it's just that I'm so quiet, shy and retiring you've forgotten me!!:hihi:

Archived