Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Agent Orange

Well after spending most of the short time I was there safely in my shell :help:, I was still able to make a complete tit's ear (??) of myself on the dance floor,so thankyou DJ Ghostrider for the excellent and varied tunage. I was also amazed at the ungodly amount of gossamer the beautiful mojo1 was able to produce for decorative purposes. AO, it was an honour to meet thee. Overall, I had a really nice, if not slightly overwhelming time meeting several faces from here, although Dozy I don't think we met...??

No problem mate, I had lots of fun..

And you do know how Mojo did it dont you ?

Think of silkworms :hihi:

No problem mate, I had lots of fun..

And you do know how Mojo did it dont you ?

Think of silkworms :hihi:

Well it's better than threadworms I suppose :suspect:

Yes I excreted all of that cobweb from my own fair arse! And I'm proud!!

Well it's better than threadworms I suppose :suspect:

Yes I excreted all of that cobweb from my own fair arse! And I'm proud!!

Ewwwwwwwwwwww - I touched all that - Ewwwwwwwwwwww

I think I'm back in the land of the living now - going on to Dump after didn't help.

AO - I didn't pay for mine and my friend's ticket either so add another £14 to your total - sorry! I kept meaning to and then got caught talking and promptly forgot again. I'll drop it to you in town this week.

Oh - and whoever voted for me to "lose" the fancy dress..........................................

Archived