Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Agent Orange

It was looking at me last night; See Facebook :D

I have vague recollection of collecting my pumpkin and asking someone to take the candle out - when it wasnt a proper candle :hihi: But I still have the candle thingy, did you want those back?

Please dont upload yours - if we're on any we'll be sat down!!!!!

I dont have a hangover though even though I got quite drunk :D

That was me Gina, you asked me to take the candle out of it as you would probably burn yourself :hihi::hihi:

I had a great time, Thanks to AO for organising it all and all his helpers for making it a great night :)

Loved the cheap booze, feeling a bit rough today though :(

some great costumes, I forgot who won, perhaps someone can tell me :roll:

looking forward to next years, I WILL definately get a costume :D

by the way someone nicked my devils horns didnt they WW :hihi:

You are so funny when your drunk :hihi: I honestly didnt have the horns, I gave them you back before I left, my pumpkins pretty cute though :)

A brilliant night, the next time Im definitely getting dressed up, you all looked brilliant. Hope Scozzie didnt get pulled by the police on the way home, with them eyes she'd have frightened em to death :) It was lovely to meet everyone, shame I had to get up for work this morning but still got a little tipsy :)

That was me Gina, you asked me to take the candle out of it as you would probably burn yourself :hihi::hihi:

Priceless!! It does cheer me up when a young 'un makes a teacake of themselves, at least I have the excuse of age and a diminishing number of brain cells. :hihi:

Archived