Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Agent Orange

Fantastic night Friday!!!! - well done AO/Mojo & Dozy & Purdy! (sorry if I missed anyone!)

Excellent music, nice beer and brilliant company plus the fact that we got to take home 5 bats and an eyeball (see Facebook photo album) made it a really reallly good night!

Fantastic night Friday!!!! - well done AO/Mojo & Dozy & Purdy! (sorry if I missed anyone!)

Excellent music, nice beer and brilliant company plus the fact that we got to take home 5 bats and an eyeball (see Facebook photo album) made it a really reallly good night!

Purdyamos's eyeballs did go down rather well, I think they all went to good homes in the end :hihi:

This is the first big Forum Meet that ive been to (we have little ones of our own from the Im Bored Section) but what surprised me was, I expected it to be clickish but it wasnt. Everyone was so friendly, and for a good cause as well.:headbang:

Oh no, I've been on 100's of SF meets over the past few years and not one of them has been clicky in the slightest. Everyone is always made very welcome and it's rare that you come home from one without aching ribs from laughing.

Oh no, I've been on 100's of SF meets over the past few years and not one of them has been clicky in the slightest. Everyone is always made very welcome and it's rare that you come home from one without aching ribs from laughing.

A few of us are meeting up on Wednesday actually:D

Archived