Monster Bash (Halloween charity party) - Friday 30th October

Agent Orange

The facts are, if you missed it, you missed out.

It was the party of the season and fabulous... girls, boobies, dancing, great music, fun, AO and lots of sillyness...

Next time, buy tickets ;):D

See what ya missed mh ? Baps & boobies, yah ?:D:D Eat yer heart out mh !

The facts are, if you missed it, you missed out.

It was the party of the season and fabulous... girls, boobies, dancing, great music, fun, AO and lots of sillyness...

Next time, buy tickets ;):D

if id have been in good health i would have been there with shaznay,patty & whitewitch but unfortunately i had meningitis a few year ago which left me with a lot of after effects so i would gladly have donated to the fund being as the meningitis trust helped me when i came out of hospital. providing im well enough on the next charity night i shall do my utmost to attend:)

if id have been in good health i would have been there with shaznay,patty & whitewitch but unfortunately i had meningitis a few year ago which left me with a lot of after effects so i would gladly have donated to the fund being as the meningitis trust helped me when i came out of hospital. providing im well enough on the next charity night i shall do my utmost to attend:)

Get practising yer Full Monty dance then mh will ya ?:rolleyes:

Archived