Moroccan Restaurant

happylady

yah noticed the Persian place on Abbeydale Rd had opened up again and decided to have another crack at it in the same position. Spotted it driving past - it might be an idea if there was more than about half a dozen main courses on the menu this time.

I agree with Otto's being really nice. My girlfriend and I went on Saturday 16th October.

Took our own bottle of wine. The complimentary olives were very tasty, speaking as someone who has never really liked olives. The service was quick, very friendly and professional.

Had the lamb with cous cous which was gorgeous, followed by the passion fruit and strawberry sorbet which finished everything off beautifully.

Price-wise I wouldn't really say it's any dearer than anywhere in town. It's all relative - if I wasn't skint I would eat there more often. But as it is, it has to be for a special occasion.

Enjoyed it so much we're planning on going back in a couple of weeks.

Archived