Who has the most slappable face in entertainment?

timo

Babooshka,

One tends to agree with your nomination of Gouldon, whose ludicrous over-enthusiasm has a tendency to bring out the worst in even the most beatific, and Wannamaker who surely deserves the over-acting award of the year. I should dearly love to bring both their faces to the boil. However, like most heterosexual men [and I realise how very tedious this must sound], I find Mirren rather attractive. In fact, she is the only 60 year old woman that I would engage in rough merriment and unseemly lubricity with. For her advanced years, she is still terribly sexy. How is this for a compromise ['quelle supris', I hear you groan]? I suggest that Mirren be publicly slapped until her, still shapely, backside is tenderised. Afterwards, I would apply a soothing balm . Oh God, oh God. Whip the dogs of lust away, my Lord.

Madonna, for the following crimes:

1. Ludicrous fake English accent.

2. Falling for that pathetic, cod-spiritual kaballah nonsense.

3. Her cover version of American Pie.

4. Outstaying her pop welcome by about twenty years through the judicious use of trendy producers and admittedly skillful media manipulation.

5. Generally thinking she's ace when, I would contend, she isn't.

Bisonic Man,

Well, I must admit to rather liking her 'Ray of Light' album with William Orbit, and I found her quite attractive in her very earlier days, when she was rather more curvaceous. Nevertheless, the woman's risible attempt at 'Home Counties' speech patterns and obsession with the ridiculous Kaballah mean that she should endure a jolly good old slapping until her face balloons obscenely.

Ah, so that's why you have to donate 75% of your income and buy special mineral water and bits of red cotton then. To rid you of blemishes, both spiritual and physical. Maybe there's no need to slap the gullible bint - she'll be giving herself a headslap when she realises how much cash she's used trying to buy herself inner peace. :P

Jodie Marsh, I am afraid, does not qualify. We are here to revenge ourselves in condign fashion upon real human beings from the entertainment world. Jodie Marsh is clearly a lifesize sex-android, made up of various materials. Palitoy modelled her ever-grinning visage, her pneumatic breasts are of rubber, her body is coated in a life-like, ultra-soft plastic and she speaks via a voicebox located in her bottom. Her vocabulary is terribly limited but includes, 'haaaheeeehaaaaheeeee' [a giggling cry of pleasure, useful at moments of heightened emotion], 'Modlin!' [useful for when people ask her what she actually does], and 'Expenses' [which is self-explanatory].

Well folks. Feel good: for you are now being graced with the presence of uncle Harris.

Well, I have come by popular demand to impose a little of my sadistic streak upon all of your innocent and malleable minds. To be honest, I dont care what celebraty it was, as long as they recieved a suitable punishment.

In fact, post me a celebraty, and I will reply with a sadistic approach to their demise.

Uncle Harris