Who has the most slappable face in entertainment?

timo

Daverity,

Against my better judgement [because I like you], I have granted Ms Barker clemency. The Philharmonic was fun, by the way, though I nearly slapped the barman for taking so long to serve at one point...

• 4 weeks later...

the pointy faced pillock from the massively unfunny 'the mighty boosh'. thanks to the unique way the BBC is funded we get to pay for drivel such as that !! and every time that bloke smiles not only do I want to slap him, I want to jump up and down repeatedly on his smug face until he resembles a small pink stain.........

wow, energy boost iron brew drink , chip butty and a drifter, ranting fuel!!!!:hihi:

:clap:

If there's going to be a golden oldies section I want Paul Daniels on it. That smug slap head with 'his 'not a lot' got away unslapped for years. he should be slapped with interest - yes a lot, and I agree with daverity: Cilla Black should get a lorra lorra slaps.

Oh my, such an amusing thread. My thanks to Master Timo for starting it and for drawing my attention to it.

For my own part there are so many 'celebrities' out there these days that I have trouble choosing just one to slap. I believe that merely calling oneself a 'celebrity' with any measure of pride should be grounds for immediate sterilisation, if only for the benefit of future generations. This also goes for outbursts of 'prima-donna syndrome', such as those exemplified by Jennifer Lopez.

Celebrity. Such a shallow, false ideal to aim for.

My dear byronshadow,

One can forgive La Lopez her impetuosity and vulgar petulance surely? Does she not bear the most deliciously full and womanly buttocks? They would present such sport for lustful young bucks such as ourselves. I can hear her girlish shrieks and gasps now, as I imagine us belabouring her 'moneymaker' [as I believe it is called in the mulatto ghettoes] with a particularly thin and supple Spanish tawse.

Having caught sight of Jimmy Osmond on I'm A Non-Entity Kindly Lock Me In Here, I would like to propose not so much a slap to 'little Jimmy' himself but to extract the all-too-American-smiley-and-thus-perfect TEEF of both he and his brothers, put them on a washing line and go borrow some drum sticks.

I would then endeavour to play them like a xylophone in the hope that, with a little help, I'd be able to play my own version of Long Haired Lover From Liverpool.

Then at least they - the gummy mouthed Osmonds - would know how it feels.