Who has the most slappable face in entertainment?

timo

Shiesh,

Thanks for making me laugh out loud. In Richard and Judy's case, I would add a refinement of cruelty in that, prior to your beer-crazed 'war dance', the ghastly pair are rolled naked in stinging nettles.

lmao!!

this thread is hilarious

I must confess that I cannot decide which end of Davina McCall to slap the hardest, and which would cause most pleasure. I am in the strange position of detesting the woman's overbearing personality, and complete lack of broadcasting ablity and talent, yet finding her rather physically attractive. It would be nice to see both ends brought simultaneously to the boil, so to speak. Does anyone have some sort of BDSM flagellation/spanking equipment available? I am thinking of the kind of devices allegedly employed by certain Vichy policeforces at the time of Nazi occupation. I wouldn't have the foggiest, as I don't frequent the flagellation 'scene'. Someone on here must do, by the law of averages.

We could persuade Davina to take part in a 'charity' event, where she would be 'mildly chastised'. This would flatter her enormous vanity, and ensure compliance. Then, we could administer such a walloping as to render her both speechless and deliciously sore.

Is this the best thread on Sheffield Forum or what?!

I swear my ex used to fancy her. He used to go about how she was a 'wild child' in her day. Although he'd never admit it!

Can we please slap Susan Kennedy off Neighbours. Her character is so bl**dy annoying, like some kind of toga wearing saint. Oh and Lyn with her stupid spiky red hair, especially when she gets off with Joe Mangel. And don't get me started on KARL. Why anyone would want to spend an evening in Walkabout in Sheffield listening to his dodgy band and cheering the 'legend' on, is beyond me.

Actually, just all of the cast of Neighbours.

Natasha Kerplinksy.

Stacey Slater.

Bruce Forsyth - arrraaaagh!

'Frankie' from Corrie. Just NOOO

Glad to see my thread has resurfaced yet again. One cannot keep quality down, can one? Keep up the excellent slapping, my beautiful, vicious children.

For old times sake, I shall add another candidate of my own- the ineffable Giles Brandreth. After enduring a condign slapping, Brandreth should have his fundament stuffed with straw and set ablaze, with lighted fireworks for ear-rings. The fireworks would be of the modern type favoured for lower-class celebration [akin to loud incendiary devices] as opposed to the rather tame 'Little Demon' bangers and 'Jumping Jacks' of my youth.

Glad to see my thread has resurfaced yet again. One cannot keep quality down, can one? Keep up the excellent slapping, my beautiful, vicious children.

For old times sake, I shall add another candidate of my own- the ineffable Giles Brandreth. After enduring a condign slapping, Brandreth should have his fundament stuffed with straw and set ablaze, with lighted fireworks for ear-rings. The fireworks would be of the modern type favoured for lower-class celebration [akin to loud incendiary devices] as opposed to the rather tame 'Little Demon' bangers and 'Jumping Jacks' of my youth.

A rather like mr Brandredth.

His radio shows are good insights and his appearences on comedy shows and light entertainment such as "Just a minute", "consequences" and "the news quiz" I find extremely easy on the ear. He is self deprecating and often takes the pee out of himself for being "a bit puffy", and "a tommy two ways" :o

A rather like mr Brandredth.

His radio shows are good insights and his appearences on comedy shows and light entertainment such as "Just a minute", "consequences" and "the news quiz" I find extremely easy on the ear. He is self deprecating and often takes the pee out of himself for being "a bit puffy", and "a tommy two ways" :o

I COULD SLAP CLAIRE SWEENEY SHE GETS RIGHT ON MY NERVES.ALSO VICTORIA BECKHAM LITTLE MISS GOODY TWO SHOES.

Gayle Out Of Coronation St Needs A Good Face Slap.also That Silly Cow Out Of Emmerdale Whats Her Name,who Was Married To Terry Shes Just Got That Face You Could Go On Slapping. A Right Little Madam She Is.i Could Use A Big Wet Fish And Slap Her Several Times With It.