Who has the most slappable face in entertainment?

timo

At the moment I cant bare to watch Eastenders everytime that Bert idiot is on! [Paulines hubby's mate] Hes got an exaggerated Northern accent and just generally annoys me but I havent actually got a reason why!!!

Perhaps Daverity and I could do fellow posters a favour and slap Claire Sweeney the next time we see her in Liverpool's finest shopping arcade, the St.John's Centre [named after the patron saint of Incapacity Benefit], or when she is 'shimmying down Boldy' [translation:- walking down Bold Street] with the equally ghastly Margi Clarke? What about it Davvers?!

Perhaps Daverity and I could do fellow posters a favour and slap Claire Sweeney the next time we see her in Liverpool's finest shopping arcade, the St.John's Centre [named after the patron saint of Incapacity Benefit], or when she is 'shimmying down Boldy' [translation:- walking down Bold Street] with the equally ghastly Margi Clarke? What about it Davvers?!

Count me in on that one Timo old bean- perhaps we could consider a forum summer slapping trip to Berkshire and hunt out that 'favourite' of mine Cilla who still needs a 'lorra lorra' slapping!

Yes indeed, old fruit! Cilla's distressed Corncrake vocal style and in-bred, 'Scotty Road' facial features [unusually large fossa canina] have always caused one great displeasure. Some years ago the self-important celeb turned down a senior honorary post at Liverpool John Moores University. Perhaps she was waiting to be made Warden of All Souls?