Who has the most slappable face in entertainment?

timo

Brummie,

To be honest, I have never met anyone who does like Sarah Cox. I have a genuine incredulity towards the fact that she commands a very high salary from the BBC. Whatever for? She is a worse broadcaster than even Davina McCall. At least one can understand what McCall is saying most of the time, even if it is moronic rubbish. Plus, of course, McCall possesses a great arse. Cox has no redeeming features at all. I would love to witness a conversation between her and John Prescott.

Prescott: 'Er, right, tell me, you are, I listen to, well my wife did or I mean yes you work at Radio One or do you still work there? I remember Tony Blackburn you are too young to, oh you might know 'im'

Cox: 'YEAH, right, YEAH righ, no AH DOO wuk thur, ant yoo 'eard me sor then John, int e luvly, I dunt believe, just tek nor notice of t'media John t'people int street luv yer, like wot's Tony like? Eh eh? Cum on'

Prescott: 'I'm sorry, er I haven't, Sarah, Sarah, will you be voting, like it's important for all, er'

Cox: 'YEAH right, burp parp ooh SORREH SORREH 'AD A CURREH last nigh, do yoo , like sometimes my guts stink John er ar wee still on ur HAAAA HAAAAA SORREH everybody forgot we were on ur'

Sarah Cox may be annoying, but don't forget that she said live on air that the Queen Mother smelled of wee. That makes her a legend in my book. :D

I haven't read all this thread, but I'd like to nominate Phil Tufnell. I'm normally quite a placid person, but his "happy days" chirpy cockney persona really grates on me. :(

After this coven of venemous harpies intruded upon my conciouness the other day I nominate the presenters of ITV's Loose women.

To be fair I couldn't tell you their names, I didn't stay tuned long enough to catch them, however, I stayed long enough to see a bunch of dried up, menopausal, hysteric witches showing what a true string of one trick ponies they were.

The basic premise of the show is that these dessicated, shrivelled up crones start bickering away about life in general and then one of the stupid trouts will pipe up "But don't you just hate it when men ...... blah blah blah" Congratulations you foul, lizard faced hag! You've just done your one and only trick, but wait, this has placed a seed in the miniscule brain of one of her equally horrible co-presenters who inanely pipes up "But don't you just hate it when men ...... blah blah blah" to which they all seize on this startling insight like a pack of rabid jackals while the hordes of mongoloid, slack jawed peasants called the audience goad them on.

Each and every one of the irritating haridans deserves a righteous belt delivered with such magnificent force it makes them recoil in cowering fear rupturing their botox riddled faces and ensuring they never again have the temerity to show their leathery faces on my TV again.

However, I suspect that regardless of the savagery of the dispensation of justice one of the cretinous, jowled, primrose oil taking shrews would pipe up through her broken teeth and lacerated mouth "But don't you just hate it when men ...... blah blah blah". :(

Brummie,

To be honest, I have never met anyone who does like Sarah Cox. I have a genuine incredulity towards the fact that she commands a very high salary from the BBC. Whatever for? She is a worse broadcaster than even Davina McCall. At least one can understand what McCall is saying most of the time, even if it is moronic rubbish. Plus, of course, McCall possesses a great arse. Cox has no redeeming features at all. I would love to witness a conversation between her and John Prescott.

Prescott: 'Er, right, tell me, you are, I listen to, well my wife did or I mean yes you work at Radio One or do you still work there? I remember Tony Blackburn you are too young to, oh you might know 'im'

Cox: 'YEAH, right, YEAH righ, no AH DOO wuk thur, ant yoo 'eard me sor then John, int e luvly, I dunt believe, just tek nor notice of t'media John t'people int street luv yer, like wot's Tony like? Eh eh? Cum on'

Prescott: 'I'm sorry, er I haven't, Sarah, Sarah, will you be voting, like it's important for all, er'

Cox: 'YEAH right, burp parp ooh SORREH SORREH 'AD A CURREH last nigh, do yoo , like sometimes my guts stink John er ar wee still on ur HAAAA HAAAAA SORREH everybody forgot we were on ur'

too much time matey but 100% class:thumbsup: :hihi: :hihi:

After this coven of venemous harpies intruded upon my conciouness the other day I nominate the presenters of ITV's Loose women.

To be fair I couldn't tell you their names, I didn't stay tuned long enough to catch them, however, I stayed long enough to see a bunch of dried up, menopausal, hysteric witches showing what a true string of one trick ponies they were.

Aww... I love that programme ! :D

It's funny.

It's hilarious.

They take the P out of each other, but with restraint. Hm... what better tv ? It's what girls chat about in girlie chats afterall. ;)

Chris Martin - he's the next Cliff Richards.

I don't mind if a rock star (can you call Cold Play (Radihead rip offs, even though they complain of lack of originality) rock?) is a vegan and doesn't do drugs, thats cool! Now he's at least gotta drink (alchol) but this guy just dont do anything.

He can't even get his values right - he moans about green issues and the war on Iraq, then he contradicts himself by driving around in gas guzzling, polluting Ferrari's and 4X4 BMW X5 - excellent!!!