Who has the most slappable face in entertainment?

timo

My (probably unpopular) choice is the whiney voiced and totally irritating Russell Brand.

Thinks he looks like a rock star, he just looks like a pillock in a costume.

A virtual slap round the chops for him from Draggletail & Longshanks, and a kick up the @rse for good measure. :hihi:

*feels better and makes mental note to keep radio6 turned off on Sunday mornings* :D

Agreed Draggletail. The man's a walking provocation for a damned good beasting.

We could use his love of young ladies to lure him up to a hotel room with the promise of a 18 yr old blonde's maidenhead, once inside and waiting naked in bed for his non existant paramour to leave her precoital preparations in the ensuite we choose our moment. We could pounce from the bathroom roaring bloodcurdling curses at him while he cowered as we battered his shaking form with pool balls in socks until he yielded....... bleeding and shaken he'd painfully drag on his clothes and as he crawled towards the door we could simultaneously kick him up the backside until he exited the room.

Thinking about it I'm going to scream "WHO'S THE DADDY? WHO'S THE ****ING DADDY" as I bludgeon him.

Got to agree with Sweetcheeks - June Sarpong is THE most vile thing on television.

I'd like to stand her on the railway platform next to Chris Evans but I'd like the passengers on the train to be wearing one of those four sided cheese graters on their hands as they flew past.

That would shut the irritating self opinionated beeeatch up !!!!

• 1 year later...