Who has the most slappable face in entertainment?

timo

Oops perhaps I should have looked beyond page 1 of the search when I started this thread! :suspect:

But it's an old thread, and I bet there are plenty of new slappers(!) and slappees since then...

It is as old as the hills but some of the diatribes on it are fantastic - If I remember there was one I penned about Pauline Quirke which was particularly bile filled :)

Dammit. :(

When did you become a mod Draggletail? I'm noticing new mods spiringing up all over the place!

Sorry ;) A few days ago!

Can I add Carrie from Carrie & Davids Popshop (CBeebies) - very unchivalrous of me I know, but she makes me go 'Grrrrrrrr' :D

(Actually, she's much more annoying on the TV than she looks in the photo!)

Carrie from 'Popshop'

Margaret Thatcher need a good left hook. Not enough to remove her from this mortal coil which would mean you couldn't do it all again. :rolleyes:

Ideally when smacking the milk-snatcher, her two odious offspring would be strapped to ringside seats for the entirety of the spectacle. Then when you've accidently smacked mum beyong the point of no return you have some fresh meat to move on to. :)

Anyone remember words and pictures?

It's not exactly entertainment (well, it is for 5 year olds) but there's this woman on it...Sophie something, grrrr she's too old for plaits and pigtails! It's wrong!

Poor woman, she's just doing her job, but you don't have to talk like that to children.

:hihi: