Anyone visit Moorlands Crown pub today?

Bilbo Baggin

Wetherpsoons do some £2.99 meals. :)

Yes they do. And they are pretty much all microwave meals so you know they will come out hot!! :hihi:

I still can't get over the fact that the OP eats £3.50 roast dinners more than 100 times a year and he thinks he's got high standards! His Mrs must be serving up gruel at home!

If you read back you will see that many think that it's ok to be served stale old food because you are paying less than a fiver for it. and if it's cheap how dare you make a complaint. If I was paying 99p for it I would still expect a certain standard. I eat out most days, I'm not a cheap scate, I eat at many different places mostly in the Hope Valley where I live most of the time. I have a couple of paddocks near Owler bar and friends that live that side of Sheffield so I am quite often in that area and we do meet up and go out to Lunch or dinner a couple of times a week. We did go to that pub but never again after our last visit. I just wanted to hear from others who were that that day to see what they thought of the service and the rude staff that were on. However too many troll have got to it. So please close this thread mods.

Archived