Nu-Soul Nights in Sheffield?

seanyboy

Just wondered if anyone knows of any good Nu-Soul bars or clubs in Sheffield.

I only know of Soulphisticated, and so far I've not got round to goin yet, but my birthdays comin up in July so i'll be able to make up for it!

Can anyone recommend anything?

Thanx

Originally posted by carcrash

I'm part of soul food but that is more northern soul/Stax/ Atlanic .

The next one is this coming Friday at The Earl Queens Road

Sounds good to me Carcrash, might check it out if i can get a posse together!

The Bedroom on West Street plays host to:

Sittin on the dock o the Bed Every Wednesday.

From Otis Redding, Ray Charles, Smokey, Aretha - James Brown, Barry White - Luther, Alexander - De La Soul - Soul 2 Soul....Soul thru the ages.

Doors Open @ 7pm with the background sounds of Sam n Dave with DJ Tucker Jay starting @ 8.30.

Originally posted by seanyboy

Just wondered if anyone knows of any good Nu-Soul bars or clubs in Sheffield.

I only know of Soulphisticated, and so far I've not got round to goin yet, but my birthdays comin up in July so i'll be able to make up for it!

Can anyone recommend anything?

Thanx

I have been to soulphisticated a few times and it is definately the place to be on a friday night. It's at tequila on West Street.

Originally posted by sensuous

I have been to soulphisticated a few times and it is definately the place to be on a friday night. It's at tequila on West Street.

It definately will be the place to be friday night.with djs colonel oneil & chunky mixing it up you surely will be in for a good night.

Archived