What Does Everybody Think Of Speed Garage

sexygal

What do you think to speed garage?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think to speed garage?

• Like it a lot
    • Dont Like It
    • Never Heard it

chav chav chav chav!!!!

thats all i think of when i hear that **** coming from a nova with an oversized exhaust and a burberry wearing tosser behind the wheel smiling smuggly at the fact that his cd is louder than the person in the car next to his.

Originally posted by Snakey_B

Its no shock that the places that place "speed garage" are ****holes and have dodgy reps

Niche, .zero, Kingdom, Gatecrasher, all play speed garage. Are you saying that all these places are s*** holes with dodgy reps?

Originally posted by skny

Sorry, but its cack music made by the talentless for the charvey masses, innit? grownsy is right, it is the new happy hardcore, all its missing is glowsticks and whistles.

"speed garage" :D :D :D

don't understand the problems every1 has got with speed garage.

i don't particularly like rock/indie music but you don't c me goin in to a rock/indie discussion and insultin the people that listen to the music.

the post is about what people think about speed garage.

as for the above quote.u mentioned chavs using txt slang.the use of innit.im tryin 2 work out if it is sarcastic or a bit of slang bein used by urself

Originally posted by spyro2000

Niche, .zero, Kingdom, Gatecrasher, all play speed garage. Are you saying that all these places are s*** holes with dodgy reps?

er... yeah id agree with taht. all the places are full of chavs, hence they are full of idiots. Isnt niche the place where the drive by happened?

niche has a very bad rep,stabbings and shootings

when they lost the drinking license everyone was still off their faces...says something

but .zero etc are fine

its not just chavs that listen to speed garage you ignorant ponces

Yes i was being ironic with the use of the term "innit". Just to clear that up. Let's face it, SG is just the current trend that allows charvey-inclined folk- after a hard day working in makro or tesco to slip on their glad rags and bop around shouting "yeah man! wikkid bassline!" and not have anyone go "you are a muppet"

Come on...its the current music de rigeur for les chavs, it can't be denied. Anyway, the title of the topic was "What Does Everybody Think Of Speed Garage" and myself and others have answered that quite clearly, whats the problem? Staying on topic and all that...

Originally posted by THCAyle

niche has a very bad rep,stabbings and shootings

when they lost the drinking license everyone was still off their faces...says something

but .zero etc are fine

its not just chavs that listen to speed garage you ignorant ponces

There's been been no UK garage (speed garage is almost as bad a phrase as Niche toons) at .Zero for about 18 months... about the time the club turned itself & its reputation around.. make of that what you will...

I also think its fair to say that a fair proportion of the UK garage crowd in Sheffield may have been to an Uprising event in their youth...

why do you all have to be so nasty with each other ? its a simple and easy question !! either you like it or you don't.

why get personal and abusive? i think you all need to sort out your issues and feel the lurve a little more. the world would be a happier place :D

i don't like speed garage by the way. its just too hardcore and sounds very similar to a migrane.

Archived