What Does Everybody Think Of Speed Garage

sexygal

What do you think to speed garage?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think to speed garage?

• Like it a lot
    • Dont Like It
    • Never Heard it

Originally posted by sexygal

I love my Rnb, Bashement & UK Garage! I went to orchis once or twice on a monday speed garage played there was good. Not jus a chav ting loadsa different groups of people love it

True tings. Speed Garage ahs got nothing to do with 'chavs'. If you dont like it you dont like it I reckon. Music doesnt make the person, the person makes the music. And I doubt very much thats its a bag of chavs at the top of these record labels coming out with the tunes.

Originally posted by spyro2000

Niche, .zero, Kingdom, Gatecrasher, all play speed garage. Are you saying that all these places are s*** holes with dodgy reps?

Niche ,yes .Zero ,yes. Kingdom attracts alot of chavs and Gatecrasher fair does its not dodgy.But also what about Stonehouse that used to play Speed Gargage but stopped , im lead to belive due to drug and violence problems

Originally posted by thenewborn

chav chav chav chav!!!!

thats all i think of when i hear that **** coming from a nova with an oversized exhaust and a burberry wearing tosser behind the wheel smiling smuggly at the fact that his cd is louder than the person in the car next to his.

100% AGREEMENT......dont forget the tracksuit bottoms, white baseball cap and stupid ill fitting clothes, and obligatory fake gold necklace from poundland.......sad, lifeless little ********

Originally posted by RealFlava

RealFlava wrote on 28-06-2005 12:00 AM:

LUSH

Monday 4th July @ Club Banus, Sheffield

Bringing You The Best In BassLine House, Speed Garage & Hint Of RnB

Feat :

Infa Red (Desert eagle)

Jamie Ferguson (Niche)

Stu-E (StudioBeatz/Bass Heaven)

+ Special Guests

Drinks Promos

50p Shots

2-4-1 Bottles

+ More

Info : 07731 333345

http://www.LushTheNight.co.uk

speed garage does not just get the chavs goin in sheffield there is loadsa people into it.

Lush were a good rnb nite! now they got fergie playin speed garage from niche it will be even better!

Lookin forward to this 1!

I mujst admit I have not a clue as to what speed garage is as such.....only hear it in the background coming from souped up Novas and Golf GTi's........someone name me what might be considered to be THE 'classic' or definitive speed garage track that everyone will know really well, ie a major top 10 hit.....then I can have a listen and impart a personal opinion.......

All music attracts chavs, because you hear of some "chavs" playing it in thier novas doesnt mean they are the only people that do:rolleyes:

Also just a point of note for people, the production "its over now" produced by Big Ang and cover sung by siobhan, is getting a nationwide release on All around the world records in a few weeks time, the videos been completed etc etc just wait and see it on MTV:clap: .

Also why do people have to be nasty, if someone listens to speed garage why do they have to be slated? narrowmindedness, jealousy and most of you stereotyping people is what the problem is.

"speed Garage" music although different to its roots started in 1996 i dont think 9 years can be classed as a new fad. surely. The scene had a following since then but recently has become more mainstream thus more people buying cds etc etc, thus more people hearing it in passing (then complaining)...

At the end of the day, you'll find something new to winge about tomorrow, the price of cheese, bus schedules etc etc. So all you speed garage fans just keep on supporting the scene and it will only get better!

Hands up who's jealous of people who like "speed garage" :D

Fact: Chavs dont like certain genres of music. They dont like classical, jazz, blues, ambient, most DnB, indie, most pop, metal, rock...

...but they luuuurve speed garage, jungle and RnB!

"JONGLE EES MASSIVE!! IN-CRED-A-BUL!!"

I don't think people who like SG are automatically charvers. But LOTS AND LOTS of chavs luv it! It seems to draw them for some reason. Answers on a postcard please.

Look you people don't know nothing, I'm very, very far from a chav and yet I love speed garage- its the best music there is in my opinion so saying that its just chav music is crap.

If you go to Kingdom on a friday or saturday nite its full of chavs, or even Gatecrasher on a friday for that matter, but speed garage nites are generally full of sound people who go for the music and unlike the aforementioned clubs don't go simply to get drunk and fight with each other. I know where i'd prefer to go.

Any finally, Sheffield is at the forefront of speed garage music man there's loads of talent in the city so you lot should be suportin the homeground sound not running it down you know

Archived