What Does Everybody Think Of Speed Garage

sexygal

What do you think to speed garage?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think to speed garage?

• Like it a lot
    • Dont Like It
    • Never Heard it

Originally posted by ruffness

Look you people don't know nothing, I'm very, very far from a chav and yet I love speed garage- its the best music there is in my opinion so saying that its just chav music is crap.

If you go to Kingdom on a friday or saturday nite its full of chavs, or even Gatecrasher on a friday for that matter, but speed garage nites are generally full of sound people who go for the music and unlike the aforementioned clubs don't go simply to get drunk and fight with each other. I know where i'd prefer to go.

Because theres never any trouble at niche or zero.......

Originally posted by ruffness

Look you people don't know nothing, I'm very, very far from a chav and yet I love speed garage- its the best music there is in my opinion so saying that its just chav music is crap.

If you go to Kingdom on a friday or saturday nite its full of chavs, or even Gatecrasher on a friday for that matter, but speed garage nites are generally full of sound people who go for the music and unlike the aforementioned clubs don't go simply to get drunk and fight with each other. I know where i'd prefer to go.

Any finally, Sheffield is at the forefront of speed garage music man there's loads of talent in the city so you lot should be suportin the homeground sound not running it down you know

Well Put :clap:

Archived