Finally some good news

scottf

Treacys been cleared to start training again this morning- the injury isn's as bad as feared and it looks like he might even play at the weekend- great news because we missed him on tuesday although i still would like to see little given a start on saturday.

Killa and harper look to be out on saturday though- gutted about killa because davis looks shaky but harper looks absolute garbage since he arrived- all he does is go backwards? and shadows their attackers when were going forward- i really thought he would play in a more advanced role but he sits soooo deep he just doesn;t effect any attacks that we have.

That chest infection's taking it's time to clear isn't it!

I did wonder whether it was anything more suspicious, such as a loan out maybe, but I could be wrong. Did cross my mind though.

Killa got injured on Tuesday night and went off early on Moosey.

[ but harper looks absolute garbage since he arrived- all he does is go backwards? and shadows their attackers when were going forward- i really thought he would play in a more advanced role but he sits soooo deep he just doesn;t effect any attacks that we have.

Carnt say Harper has done garbage, We dont use him how many times does he get the ball to his feet? Its just hoof ball all the time.

[ but harper looks absolute garbage since he arrived- all he does is go backwards? and shadows their attackers when were going forward- i really thought he would play in a more advanced role but he sits soooo deep he just doesn;t effect any attacks that we have.

Carnt say Harper has done garbage, We dont use him how many times does he get the ball to his feet? Its just hoof ball all the time.

He doesn't look as fit as he used to at Reading - nowhere near as mobile... though there's not much to do as it's sailing overhead... him and Monty as a pair don't really work, not helped by Monty hitting a bit of a run of poor form by his recent standards.

I think Harper has done ok, he's one of the few players willing to get the ball to feet and pick a pass. Give me Harper over Howard any day of the week.

Lets not forget we've got Williamson to come in yet (£500k and hasn't played yet), hopefully we'll have him bqack by about November, great news about Treacey, now just Ward and Naysmith to go.

Blackwell said he was going for quality over quantity, without injuries and suspensions the team could be the following;

Paddy

Walker Morgan Killa Naysmith

Ward Monty Williamson Treacy

Hendo Evans

that to me looks like as good as any team in the division, we just need a bit more luck on the injury front and for Paddy to stop taking cough medicine :)

Archived