Hed kandi at crasher

oenbl7100

Originally posted by skny

fifteen quid in, and then £3.40 for a bottle of lager!!!! Thats hilarious.

I think it's quite reasonable to pay that much for entry and drinks, especially when you see the average age and quality of the people in there. Last time i went the average age was about 24-26, all unbelievably well dressed and well behaved. Been going to these for the last 3 months and not once have i seen any trouble!

The people in there are mature who are there for the music and the people inside the club. I love it loads!!!!!!

It's definately a place to be seen in!

Plus loads of top totty!!!:hihi::heyhey:

i totally agree with you bobby22 - the atmosphere is great the birds are top - i think anyone who moans about the price has never been - as its worth the money and i think the people who complain about it would be better suited to kingdom anyway......:clap: :clap:

Originally posted by grownsy

HED KANDI = AIDS OF HOUSE MUSIC!!!

MARK DOYLE ( not that i know him personally ) = **** DJ

send house back underground people!!!!

house music is about dirty rooms, getting wrecked and dancing side to side for 6 hours!!! not lots of ****** up little girl listening to what ever the radio plays and falling around Republic!!!

Well Mark Doyle has just left Hed Kandi as he's had enough of the direction it's heading in under Jazz FM and is looking to start up another venture in the spirit HK was started in.

Archived