Justice for Matt (Greyhound) - Update on Progress

Just looked at all Mollys race form, a lot of 'bumped' and ,crowded' in there, says it all about racing.

greyhounds do get bumped and crowded...she had a clear run last night for the first time and finished third...she is learning that no need to mix it...she finishes well....won one race....and that was great...

i've been racing more times this past few months than i have in the past 30 years....

mon/thur afternoon its only £1.50 a pint....and the good people at owlerton give molly £28 every time she runs...even if she comes last....

we have now had sky tv fitted in her 5 star kennel....one pampered animal..

Shame Molly gets 'bumped and crowded', thing is, she's risking her life. What good is Sky TV in her kennel? I'm sure she would rather be looking at a nice warm fire on a beanbag!

no greyhounds are bred to race...not sit in doors to make you feel better....life is a risk....and molly was full of it today.....at present she gets well looked after and shortly when she retires....she can sit infront of the most expensive fire in the world....she will have earn't it....

we love greyhound racing...its the future...

better than working mo/thur afternoons...

well our molly is running this thursday and must have a chance to come home with gold....

she got a clear run last time out and may be learning that its better to avoid all the other dogs and not get bumped.

on the fundraising front we are having a little stroll from hillsborough to middlesbrough in april and will be contributing to the childrens hospital, a childrens hospice in boro and matthews fund...

Archived