Justice for Matt (Greyhound) - Update on Progress

eastbank, if I were involved in such nefarious activities as grave robbing etc I certainly would not be here debating racing with you. Doing things covertly seems to be ALFs thing. I don't know you and we will never meet, I'm sure. We will never agree on dog racing. I get the feeling you are at heart 'one of t'lads'. If I'm wrong and you really do believe that cruel sports are acceptable then you will deserve anything you get. I suppose you are going to tell me you think illegal dog fights are ok now eh? and prove me wrong lol.

What grade is she in on Saturday?

It might be better waiting until she is dropped a grade.

she's on the up mate...A2 and due a win...cant see her dropping yet..her times are good...

mind you more pressing matters...some scumbag on facebook been sending matthews sister hurtmail...hope the police get them before we do....i know its kids but their parents are in for it...

eastbank, if I were involved in such nefarious activities as grave robbing etc I certainly would not be here debating racing with you. Doing things covertly seems to be ALFs thing. I don't know you and we will never meet, I'm sure. We will never agree on dog racing. I get the feeling you are at heart 'one of t'lads'. If I'm wrong and you really do believe that cruel sports are acceptable then you will deserve anything you get. I suppose you are going to tell me you think illegal dog fights are ok now eh? and prove me wrong lol.

no wasn't the ALF who dug up that lady who bred guinea pigs...i love animals...especially our greyhound...even the horses who have lost me a fortune...

i am a bit of a lad...and that chav deserved everything he got...mind you it was in london so nothing to do with us..

anyone who lets dogs fight for money...needs to get what happened to him in the rise of the foot soldier when he nails him to the warehouse floor...

Not following you about the foot soldier? Honestly, I have every sympathy with you about Matt. It's a bit unfortunate that you and I have descended into a bit of a scrap about Greyhounds, something I feel strongly about. In fact, I detest any form of cruelty, to humans or animals. BUT, I feel that people who do that should not just get a 'slap on the wrist'. they deserve a lot worse.

Not following you about the foot soldier? Honestly, I have every sympathy with you about Matt. It's a bit unfortunate that you and I have descended into a bit of a scrap about Greyhounds, something I feel strongly about. In fact, I detest any form of cruelty, to humans or animals. BUT, I feel that people who do that should not just get a 'slap on the wrist'. they deserve a lot worse.

the rise of the foot soldier is a film based on someone i knew years ago...and he deals with people who cross him...by nailing them to the floor...what they should do to those who mistreat animals...but not me..

we will never see eye to eye about the greyhounds....but that's life...maybe soon we will get justice and molly can retire...

if only we knew who killed him then we could unleash the foot soldier then justice would be done..

Archived