Justice for Matt (Greyhound) - Update on Progress

Never mind the forecast and tricast, just come off sound Molly!

our molly did ok...yet another wide dog got in the way.....just having a nice piece of horsemeat for her sunday dinner....not keen on the racing manager myself but he's got a business to run.....and make as much profit as he can..

well this tuesday our molly gets to run in her first open 660 race..not giving the other dogs any start...

mind you she ran a poor race last thursday...and finished 6th...

it will be two years this coming wednesday when those murdering greek scum killed the young lad and a last interpol have took control and are on the island of zante...

hope they soon catch the scum...and jail them....or betting still hang them

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

our molly is back but not yet at her best...ran last friday and with the odds of 5/1 offered we knew she was not ready...didnt fancy 1 and 5...so had a nice tri-cast on 2-3-4 and they obliged at 96/1.....

she is running this friday....but she is still not at her best....thinks she is waiting for the 6th of november...to oblige...

thanks to calendar for their documentary...and nice to see someone has had their collar felt....justice for matthew is all we want

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice one molly...romped home at 9/4 and brought old easty a nice touch...i knew she would win...thank you betfred,william hill and bob holmes for my benidorm money...well no point in placing it all at the track...lessens the odds...come on molly....matthew cryer memorial trophy night on the 6th of november...

Archived