Justice for Matt (Greyhound) - Update on Progress

Cheers mate appretiated mathew was such a nice lad and the results from our petition on front page of sheffield star is great news the greek embassy are now opening a full investigation into matts death .

To be fair this is the same newspaper that reported that Sheffield Wednesday were interested in signing a player who's name had be made up on the Owlstalk web forums, so hardly the great bastion of news reporting. I'm more inclined to believe the Times, thank you very much.

To be fair this is the same newspaper that reported that Sheffield Wednesday were interested in signing a player who's name had be made up on the Owlstalk web forums, so hardly the great bastion of news reporting. I'm more inclined to believe the Times, thank you very much.

2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORYS KEEP TO OP GINGER:loopy:

Well his "opinion" of what happened

We dont post untruthfull story about such a serious think eastbank will pm the facts not his own story im sure like the story i posted from matts group .? That is the facts and truth .... UNLAWFULL KILLING .

The UK coroner has reviewed the FACTS of the case, and has decided that this lad's death was an unlawful killing.

That's good enough for me. I hope that the people responsible are brought to justice.

The UK coroner has reviewed the FACTS of the case, and has decided that this lad's death was an unlawful killing.

That's good enough for me. I hope that the people responsible are brought to justice.

I do too, he was one of my sons friends

I do too, he was one of my sons friends

Matt was a good friend of my sons to , matt is deeply missed , and my sons bedroom is full of memorial of matt its his way of dealing with it lets hope justice is broyght to the animal who caused the injuries to matt .

Matt was a good friend of my sons to , matt is deeply missed , and my sons bedroom is full of memorial of matt its his way of dealing with it lets hope justice is broyght to the animal who caused the injuries to matt .

I hope so, i agree he is much missed

Archived