Flat Stomach Tips??

Press gently against a wall for 45 minutes every day for 12 weeks :)

Yes we all have time to try and move a brick wall for 45 minutes each day.

I know........lean your arse against a mountain for 30 minutes every day for a year. It'll still be there. The mountain and your arse.:hihi:

Not strictly true! Cardio can actually casue your body to retain body fat as it is the most efficient fuel burning source needed as reserves in times of stress (cardio).

Just look at marathon runners v's sprinters. Granted, at the highest level both are lean but Olympic standard sprinters are much leaner (less body fat) than marathon runners. There is a difference between skinny and lean, which is what I think you are referring to. Long steady state cardio will never produce the BEST results.

The correct nutrition and balanced weight training programme, with one interval training session thrown in per week will deliver the best results!

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Does anyone have any quick tips on how to get a flat stomach?

Simple really pal, just cut out most of your carbs.

you can do 1000 situps a day, but that aint gonna shift the belly fat.

I've gained belly fat over the christmas period from eating **** loads and the gym being closed.

Hi,

Does anyone have any quick tips on how to get a flat stomach?

It's not quick, but knock all gassy beers and drinks out of your diet, don't eat bread, and keep other carbs low (brown rice & pasta etc in small portions)... This gives you the best start, as you won't have any bloat...

Then, sit ups and crunches in sets - some fast, some slow...

It takes months, and you do have to keep it up - some people are born with flat ish stomachs and don't have to put so much effort in, but if you aren't one of them it's a daily struggle!

Archived