Ristretto v's Espresso

JonJParr

If your coffee is bitter - its bad coffee. As for ristretto esspresso io no lo conosco.

If you're REAL coffee fan you should not be going to starbucks or costa. You really shouldn't be going there and expecting real authentic italian coffee because they are chains and aren't they both american.

If you want a real coffee - go to an authentic italian coffee shop. the best one by far is Remo's in Broomhill. I take all my Italian friends there and they rate it - which is tough for an italian to do in britain!! Else - go to italy or make it at home if you can do any better.

Just because this lady was italian does not mean she should know the ins and outs of caffe. Do you know how to fry the perfect chip and make the perfect batter for a North sea Cod? That my friend is a stereotype and its what leads to racism.

Not all Italians like coffee.

In Italy pizzas are not round!

Originally posted by JonJParr

I left feeling extremely narked not only by the Italian barista's terribly poor customer service but also the fact that one of espresso's greatest treasures was being sold, labelled and prepared incorrectly.

Anybody else had dealings with this establishment?

I will be going in Monday morning as someone who does not know their coffee as well as you do.

I shall ask them what the difference between the two is, and report back on their response....

(Feel free to do the same people; we could flashmob Costa Coffee with our requests for knowledge)!

Archived