Henry's/City bar to re open?

1960boy

is that last orders at 7pm or last serving? thinking of coming down tomorrow evening.

Last orders are taken at 7pm.

Is there much veggie choice on the menu?

At the moment, we have the following as vegetarian choices -

Tomato and Mozzarella drizzled with olive oil and cracked black pepper, served on a choice of wholemeal or white bread with hand cut proper chips.

Roasted Vegetable and Mature Cheddar stone baked melt, served with hand cut proper chips.

Bubble and Squeak - A classic cabbage and creamy mashed potato base, topped with roasted vegetables and a fried free range hen's egg. (option to add black pudding for non-veggies!)

Mediterranean Salad - mixed leaf, beef tomato, mixed olives, feta and sun dried tomatoes, tossed in olive oil.

As well as some of our sides such as -

Hand cut proper chips

Bruschetta

Garlic Ciabatta

Garlic Ciabatta with Cheese

Side salad

Olives

Feta

Sun dried tomatoes

Hope this helps! :)

the Bubble and Squeak is the best veggie pub meal I've had in the City Centre and is a bargain too at 5.95!

Ah, ok, I like a personal recommendation (and thanks, wiz*, for letting me know the menu details). My best veggie pub meal in town is the mushroom burger in the Wig and Pen, but I'll give the bubble and squeak in Henry's a whirl and see if it can compete :)

Went in Henry's for the first time this weekend, great place, friendly staff, fast service and a great range of beers, tried 5 or 6 and only one that I didn't like, but should have known in advance as it was from Leeds! I'll be back.

Went in Henry's for the first time this weekend, great place, friendly staff, fast service and a great range of beers, tried 5 or 6 and only one that I didn't like, but should have known in advance as it was from Leeds! I'll be back.

leeds pale?

i went in too, not for food, just for a pint, and was very pleasantly surprised. probably the best bar in sheffield city centre at the moment - i far prefer it here to the sheffield tap, for instance.

leeds pale?

i went in too, not for food, just for a pint, and was very pleasantly surprised. probably the best bar in sheffield city centre at the moment - i far prefer it here to the sheffield tap, for instance.

Yes I think it was Leeds pale, the rest of the beers were good, I tried Narrowboat, two of the Jarrow Beers, the nettle beer, a few others. I agree, best bar in town.

Yes I think it was Leeds pale, the rest of the beers were good, I tried Narrowboat, two of the Jarrow Beers, the nettle beer, a few others. I agree, best bar in town.

leeds pale is normally an excellent beer, a shame that it wasn't up to its usual standards.

Archived