Punk / metal bands from Sheff between 1986 - 1996

hi muzz

i take it you are muzz fents of death trash?

i am pete_fcs of fcs!

pete

:thumbsup:

why not just come out with it

your pete of the **** city ****ters :)

didnt death trash and fcs both play that western park gig?

was abit before my gigging time i think, 1986 was my first gig, my mates band from woodhouse.....systematic annexe (anarcho punk) at the hallamshire hotel

didnt death trash and fcs both play that western park gig?

was abit before my gigging time i think, 1986 was my first gig, my mates band from woodhouse.....systematic annexe (anarcho punk) at the hallamshire hotel

i think we did...i still have the poster (which i designed!) so i can check!

my fondest memory of death trash is at the gig we did with them at the leadmill in 1986.

they turned up unannounced, as another band had dropped out.

scene: leadmill cafe

murray (carrying guitar): we've come to do a gig!

nick reynolds: you can't, a decision has been made.

me and lou "two-guitars" gilbert: aw, come on nick, let 'em play, don't be such a rotten spoilsport! (or summat)

result: the fcs are highly esteemed by death trash despite the fact that we couldn't play.

I think you 3 should have a meet somewhere and toast the old days. might join you!

good idea!

although pity anyone who joins us....they will be bored to tears, listening to story after story after story!

:hihi:

that leadmill gig was only DTs second ever gig. trolley dog shag (i lived with ian) had been up all night and gayered out of playing that night cos they all felt rough but we knew they hadnt officially withdrawn. so we just turned up and kind of refused to not play :-) with a little help from FCS and steve mackie's mum, who was something to do with it! nick r was a bit snotty but we soon won him round ;-)