Punk / metal bands from Sheff between 1986 - 1996

dont think ive seen wanga since i left sheff in about 92 im afraid

you typed wanga into friendsreunited?

lol

is this him?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/sheffieldarchives/people/DOGSOLDIERSINGERbypeterjones.jpg

if not i have a photo also of the short guy with long hair and a beard.

it might be him but i don't know where he is!

:):(

is this him?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/sheffieldarchives/people/DOGSOLDIERSINGERbypeterjones.jpg

No, thats Kev the singer. Is that a recent photo? If so he aint changed at all!

The other photo you have sounds like Wanga tho. Any chance you can post it?

Analogkid: if you PM me with your contact details (and real name) :hihi: I'll pass them on to Kev and Wanga for you. Dunno if either have got time for that kind of shenanigans these days but you never know. :thumbsup:

ETA: Kev still works in Sheffield and visits fairly often but is living in the Peak District now. Imagine eh?

is this him?

kevs that photo

wanga was long hair / beard.....................gingery if i remember right

Analogkid: if you PM me with your contact details (and real name) :hihi: I'll pass them on to Kev and Wanga for you. Dunno if either have got time for that kind of shenanigans these days but you never know. :thumbsup:

ETA: Kev still works in Sheffield and visits fairly often but is living in the Peak District now. Imagine eh?

if they have access online, would be c00l to see em on this thread :)

Roobarbpie, PM sent

Hi all.

I must admit, this is a) my first time on this site, and

b) I feel quite intimidated by the musical knowledge between you!

Anyway, if this works, I shall be indebted to you for ever.

I am looking for the (unreleased) album by Speedy (formerly Blammo). There is slim pickings to be found on the web, and a google of the name brought me to your thread.

Now, I know I had a copy of this about 10 years ago, until my little bro (god bless him) left it to melt on the parcel shelf of our mum's car.

Coulod anyone point me in the right direction? I have one of their songs in my head and am quite certain it will not be shaken out until I hear it again.

Would anyone mind putting their thinking caps on for a man in need?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Richie

i've got some old blammo tapes, but can't post them/ copy them without permission!

:(

• 2 weeks later...

Pete of the F**k City Sh*****S????

The mans an Animal

....but he bought me a drink once so he's ok I suppose? :thumbsup:

This is a great thread and its good to see folk still around after all these years.

Tommy (Bass) - SLOPDOSH BOBBAR & IVAN CRUMP

PS. Pete....If its ok with you I have a pic of you and me at a GGF gig at the Hallamshire in July 1987 I can put up (oooer!!) and a few SLOPDOSH ones if you want to see them?