Barnsley Paranormal Society

barns_para dont rise to it matey, its good what your doing and i know all too well about not letting a disability hold u back, i dont let mine hold me back its others who have the problem with it.

Stick with it, keep it up and good luck!

• 2 months later...

thanks Bikertec, and in some ways we've ignored them, and focused on building our group. Since then, we have managed to secure several indoor investigations from now through til early April! Plus at least one of these places NO other group has had access to, so we're very honoured to be given the oppertunity to go investigate these places. All the best to every one in this very cold new year!

If I was invading Earth I'd pick somewhere lest hostile than Barnsley.

Oy, watch it, pal! I'll have you know that us folk from Barnsley are very friendly and pleasant - and I'll punch anybody who disagrees with me in the froat! :rant::hihi:

Do you have, or have you had any previous affiliation with the Project Reveal Team?

I was them briefly towards the end of last year. A good time i had with them,they are good folks! Learned a great deal from them in a short space of time!

I was them briefly towards the end of last year. A good time i had with them,they are good folks! Learned a great deal from them in a short space of time!

But you don't have anything to do with them now?

Archived