Barnsley Paranormal Society

I have no affliliation with PR, I dont care how many hosts there are I will uise what I WANT to use, I have friends still in PR so yes I talk to them its not a crime,[/Quote]

When did I say it was a crime?

something u wont understand no doubt being such an ass,

I'm not the one claiming I had nothing to do with these groups...

no surprise u beg to differ coz thats ur way of things trying to force your beliefs on someone else

Yeah, I have used an authoritarian method to impose my beliefs...

and no b4 u say anything PR dont force beliefs or try to either,

I wasn't going to say they did.

PR are NOT there to FIND ghosts

http://www.project-reveal.com/#/kgc-ghosthunters/4535840270

Ghosthunters eh?

We are on a mission to capture fantastic... to document and prove that life after death really does exists. For all you leptics out there out aim is to turn you into believers, welcome to KGC ghoshunters

You were saying?

they are there to explain paranormal goings on using a scientific attitude and the footage they capture is for the public to make up thier OWN mind. give it a rest.

See above.

Pr r such idiots yeah sure they are they they raise money for charity and are succesful in what they do.

Successful in not finding ghosts yeah?

When I was on the website, I ran across the claim that the staff are qualified. Since you have worked with them, when they say qualified, what qualifications have they obtained and who are the qualifications accredited by?

I used to be with Pr till a few days ago and have left to pursue my own interest in the Paranormal, and I have my own personal site also on the same server as its free, easy to use and great for people who are starting up. There is nothing wrong with different paranormal groups using the same server for their site.

Pr Lee Steer are not the kind of group to pull a puplicity stunt like this at all - they are an established successful group and dont ened to waste time doing stupid stunts.

Barns Paranormal Society is just starting out so give them some space and stop beating ppl down just coz u got nothng better to do yourself!

Hey up Lee, im sorry to hear you have parted with PR...but i wish u all the best in your pusuits in the world of the paranormal.

Im agree with you regarding PR, i had a great time with you guys, even though i wasnt with u guys for too long, i learned a great deal, and i still have the greatest admiration for the dedication they give to this hobby.

Thanks for putting your ten pence worth in regarding my group and the fact we have just started...everything starts small, and given time maybe we could be as big as PR, but at the end of the day, were taking things at a step at a time.

If possible, PM the website address of yours and ill, with your permission of course, link it to my website!

All the best mukka, dont forget to contact me at any time pal, you still have got my number i hope?

ford u still seem to amaze me with your comments... if you dont like us sooo much like magnum said.. go and read something worth your time..

now.. to what u said...

Quote:

PR are NOT there to FIND ghosts

http://www.project-reveal.com/#/kgc-...ers/4535840270

Ghosthunters eh?

-

Ok, you know ford time doesnt stand still things change.. and at the time KGC, wasnt apart or PR.. But in time anything can change! if i was you ford i wouldnt comment on our stuff, since you have no understanding on what is what really... a website cant stay the same for ever unless you allow it to.. in time things change!

Kgc ghost hunters is a hosted website On project-reveal. and KGC is not project-reveal. however moonfruit is a host for many paranormal sites so go and have a dig at them all ford, seems you love doing this stuff :)

while you at it.. why dont you have a dig at moonfruit for hosting them.

and what makes you know me, to say i would do a publicity stunt.. You dont know me from adam! lol

• 3 years later...

Hi,

I live in Barnsley and recently went to a medium night at a local pub that is meant to be full of spirits. Whilst there the medium said he needed to talk to me on my own and I had got a special gift. I would like to explore this part of my self and think that this group would be an ideal opportunity to do this. :help:

Hi,

I live in Barnsley and recently went to a medium night at a local pub that is meant to be full of spirits. Whilst there the medium said he needed to talk to me on my own and I had got a special gift. I would like to explore this part of my self and think that this group would be an ideal opportunity to do this. :help:

Like what you did there.....:)

Archived