Romantic holiday cottages - east coast

• 1 month later...
It was fantastic, really cosy and romantic and dead central as well, perfect!

yeah its dead centre of whitby (far enough away from me :P) down a small alley, pubs close by, shops close by, sea close by, buses close by

cottage wise its nice small and homely what i saw of it before

just noticed...her birthday was end of the month so they mustve already been somewhere...oops

yeah its dead centre of whitby (far enough away from me :P) down a small alley, pubs close by, shops close by, sea close by, buses close by

cottage wise its nice small and homely what i saw of it before

just noticed...her birthday was end of the month so they mustve already been somewhere...oops

Don't worry - we did go away for her birthday (near Matlock) but want to go away at christmas too. Thanks for all your help ... I'll check out the fishermans cottage right now :)

• 1 year later...
Hi, i know someone that has a holiday cottage at Whitby, right in the towncentre.

Check out their website - whitbyholidaycottage.info - its called cockle cottage or pm me

Thank You

Thanks for your expedient response Mr Peppard! We did indeed find a lovely cottage in Whitby which we rented for the entire Christmas period!

My thread was placed over a year ago though! :hihi:

Archived