Lonely

sammie

Originally posted by sammie

does anyone else feel reel lonely and stuff at the mo!? i think its the weather! ....or i suppose it could just be me!

oh well., i just thort id share that!

sammie

xxx

its called SAD - seasonal affective disorder. quite common, in varying degrees. i don't reckon that i suffer from it but i do like to go on holiday (somewhere hot) when the cold kicks in and spend the summer in the UK.

I'm convinced that I am SAD. Hence my need to live in sunnier climes... or hibernate for the winter.

I become very lazy when it's cold outside, and its dark when you go to work, and dark when you get back. It's so hard to make yourself do anything or go any where. (Oh, sorry - just remembered that I'm like that all year round - just worse in winter).

Am getting through it by thinking of my next holiday.

Originally posted by sammie

i wish i could. theres no point giong to a pub when you cant drink yet!!

Get yourself down the pub anyway Sammie,judging by the girls i see out on the town you wont be the only one to indulge in the dark art of underage drinking!! :lol:

Archived