Mr Topham (PE)

Mr Morris (Geography & Commerce)

Mr Mitchell (AKA Rubberneck) (History)

Mrs Wragg (English)

Mr Metcalfe (Environmental Science)

Mr Collette (Asst Head and Geography)

Miss Jones (French & German)

Mr Watkin (French)

I also remember 2 headmasters - Carter and Bland. Didn't one of them get killed by lightening whilct camping in France?

And who was the little fat bloke who taught Physics?

i left yewlane in the 70,s i knew mr topham pe and i still see him today he is now in a wheelchair but still remembers a lot of pupils, he is such a lovely man

I think it was Mr carter that got killed he was in france on holiday and was camping when lightning struck them , both he and his wife were killed and they left two little boys, i can remember it very well very sad day that cos he was a nice bloke

Left in 2000 and was part of Mr Hewitts class. Can't believe Miss Coy has left too

i would love to get in touch with miss coy she went on to teach my daughter, she was my favorite teacher along with mr morris

Absolutley loved being at yewlands, i left in the 70,s my best mates were lynn wilcockson and sharon malpass, we all had a crush on mark lane and paul myers (mivvers) best days of my life wish i was still there. My name was Carrie Scaife if anyone remembers me.

• 3 months later...
i left yewlane in the 70,s i knew mr topham pe and i still see him today he is now in a wheelchair but still remembers a lot of pupils, he is such a lovely man

I was at Yew Lane from 65- 69 ( Aegil ) ...And remember most o' those Teachers ...:hihi: