Can anyone recommend a TV aerial fitter?

I have been given a new TV arial and need the old one taking down and the new one fitted. A couple of weeks ago I saw somebody recommending an arial fiiter, I think his name was Pete? I have since lost the telephone number and trawling through all the threads is pretty daunting. So if you made the recommendation please let me know who it was or if you can recommend somebody then please do. I have contacted an arial shop and they have quoted £40 - which I think is a bit steep. So any cheaper recommendation gratefully accepted

i make it more simple as you dont sound too intelligent

Travelling time to your house

15 minute each way + 60 minutes to put up

thats 1.5 hours

Fuel £5

vat £6

and you still find £40 expensive?

Please do not patronise me DUMPLING (and you think I don't sound too intelligent?!!) I'm well aware of costs involved etc but like most people I have an eye for a bargain and often have far too much month left and not enough money!! I have previously found tradespeople through using the Sheffield Forum who have been reasonably priced and see no reason why this should be any different.

Archived