Can anyone recommend a TV aerial fitter?

I too am interested in this and have seen quotes a lot more than those stated here and so would be interested in an answer to the original question.

Therefore, in order for the OP, myself and anyone who might Google this page in years to come,would it be too much to ask that you all stop bickering and answer the OP's question? TIA

I too am interested in this and have seen quotes a lot more than those stated here and so would be interested in an answer to the original question.

Therefore, in order for the OP, myself and anyone who might Google this page in years to come,would it be too much to ask that you all stop bickering and answer the OP's question? TIA

There is no question, he just think £40 is too steep for a skill man to go to his house and climb onto his roof and was hoping some dumb guy would do it for a fiver

I'd personally snatch his hands of to be honest spoonster mate, without having a dig at you like the rest, £40 is extremely cheap and I don't personally think you will find it any cheaper, and this is somebody coming with a lot of experience in all aspects of contract / trades work both at domestic and commercial level.

Thing is, you get what you pay for. How about the bracketry to attach it to the chimney? If yours is old/rusty/loose, you may need new. Should get galvanised stuff that won't rot.

Aerials cost relative peanuts. If you're going to 'get a man in' i'd check if this aerial's any good. How old's your cabling, this may need changing? You could find that the 40 quid suddenly becomes a lot more when they see it

Archived