Is Fright Night a good idea for a 13 month old child?

princessjane

im from cornwall too moved here 9 years ago to live with my now husband, my brother and his gf have just moved up from cornwall and live round the conrner and my mum is thinking about moving to buxton!!! it is a great HOLIDAY place but when u live there it isnt so great! especially if ur young! if its raining u r really stuck! and in the summer it is packed! the beaches r sooo busy and its always windy on there too. there r no jobs and the houses r very expensive so its not that practical but we go down there a few times a year to stay with my family and we love it especially my lo she loves the beach and going in the sea already! they just dont seem to feel the cold!!!

I suppose it is different, when you experience it from the other side of the coin.....but Im still like....."What???!!!! You gave Cornwall up for....here????!!!!"

Nah, I love my city, really!!! So proud to come from Sheffield!!!!

Just be sure to try out FrightNight! You'll love it, but like I say, take a few pennies with ;)

Let us know how you got on....and nice meeting you! :)

There actually IS a seperate event called 'Fright Night's Little Brother' which I think is on earlier the same day, advertised around town on some of the poster displays. I'm sure it would be the perfect family event for the OP to take their kid out for their very first Halloween!

There actually IS a seperate event called 'Fright Night's Little Brother' which I think is on earlier the same day, advertised around town on some of the poster displays. I'm sure it would be the perfect family event for the OP to take their kid out for their very first Halloween!

Fantastic!!! I didn't know about this...thanks!:D

Archived