Who likes burritos?

cheezy

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, but am hoping it will help me gather some information. I am thinking of opening a lunch-based burrito business. Something quick and hot to take away or enjoy on site. I hail from the west coast of America where mexican food is entrenched in our cusine, I miss it something awful and think the only way around the problem is to do it myself.

Thanks,

Cheezy

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, but am hoping it will help me gather some information. I am thinking of opening a lunch-based burrito business. Something quick and hot to take away or enjoy on site. I hail from the west coast of America where mexican food is entrenched in our cusine, I miss it something awful and think the only way around the problem is to do it myself.

Thanks,

Cheezy

Do it. I will eat there three times a week, I promise.

Has to be home-made tortillas though, none of those rubbery ready-made things.

Thanks for the replies so far. I've just done some digging, how can sheffield mexican restaurants be Italian too!? Some even say Italian/Spanish/Mexican, so depressing to see such obvious commercial-based decisions. I'm sure we could handle a straight-up Mexican! Adios, Cheezy

Archived