Who likes burritos?

cheezy

Do it! If you're thinking of the take-out market I'd suggest looking at the areas around the Cathedral. Lots of small units to rent, and a huge number of office workers as your customer base. I work in that area and promise you that you'd have me as a pretty much daily customer!

Me and my partner go to el paso at the bottom of the moor. They do Italian / Mexican but more Mexican than Italian if you know what I mean. They do chimichangas, burritos, enchiladas, fajitas etc. The food and service is fab. We go atleast once a week and never had a bad meal. 2739523

Do it! If you're thinking of the take-out market I'd suggest looking at the areas around the Cathedral. Lots of small units to rent, and a huge number of office workers as your customer base. I work in that area and promise you that you'd have me as a pretty much daily customer!

Ooh yeah I would LOVE something like this by the Cathedral! :love:

I actually started a thread a few weeks ago asking if there was anywhere in the City Centre where I could get a freshly made wrap for lunch cos I really fancied one - and there was NOWHERE!

I ended up buying a boxed chicken salad and a packet of fajitas from a supermarket and making it myself!

Please let us know when/where you open :thumbsup:

YES! Our lot who've only been in Sheffield for two years have been a bit surprised there isn't a mexican place at all. Personally I'm thinking more for dinner being honest. This place in Germany we go to, though a theme bar, is fantastic and does incredibly well: http://www.sausalitos.de

Either way, you could be onto the winner. I've seen a place next to Shapla that does italian/mexican, which did seem pretty random. But haven't tried it myself.

Best of luck - rates will be cheap wherever you choose to go.

YES! Our lot who've only been in Sheffield for two years have been a bit surprised there isn't a mexican place at all. Personally I'm thinking more for dinner being honest. This place in Germany we go to, though a theme bar, is fantastic and does incredibly well: http://www.sausalitos.de

Either way, you could be onto the winner. I've seen a place next to Shapla that does italian/mexican, which did seem pretty random. But haven't tried it myself.

Best of luck - rates will be cheap wherever you choose to go.

There's Abuelo on Ecclesall Road, although more fast food/bar than restaurant.

Archived