Who likes burritos?

cheezy

• 3 weeks later...

Phew, not responded in awhile. Sorry about that, been busy experimenting with recipies and finding the right unit. I am focusing on the Cathedral area, but back from the main drag, rents are high!

In relation to the burrito van idea, has definitly been the standby option, though we'd have to find a place in the near city centre that will allow us to sit.

Also, pricewise, we've costed our products. Think big burrito, £3.75 all in. No meat option, £3.00. We did a little investigation this weekend in Manchester, they have a burrito style place, I paid £4.75 for steak burrito, no guacamole

(.50p extra) and it wasn't nearly big enough! Encouraging.

Back to the day job...

Phew, not responded in awhile. Sorry about that, been busy experimenting with recipies and finding the right unit. I am focusing on the Cathedral area, but back from the main drag, rents are high!

In relation to the burrito van idea, has definitly been the standby option, though we'd have to find a place in the near city centre that will allow us to sit.

Also, pricewise, we've costed our products. Think big burrito, £3.75 all in. No meat option, £3.00. We did a little investigation this weekend in Manchester, they have a burrito style place, I paid £4.75 for steak burrito, no guacamole

Back to the day job...

JUST DO IT. :hihi:

Good for you, this sounds like a brilliant idea! My niece has just come to live with us for a year - she's from New Mexico and brought a whole suitcase of Mexican foodstuffs with her, including two packs of horchata. My gods it's delicious! Please serve horchata. Please serve everything, especially stuff English people haven't heard of! We're city folk, we can handle it :)

Really really best of luck to you - I know my niece will take all her teenage friends there when you open :D

Back to the day job...

This sounds wicked! People will pay upwards of four pounds if you give them a large amount of quick tasty food. Brilliant idea.

Archived